CardPresso is the latest software that creates badges when used with the Zenius or Primacy ID card printers.
You need to install the cardPresso software to create badges on your Zenius or Primacy card printers.
To install the cardPresso software
- Insert the cardPresso USB device in your computer.
- Select Open folder to view files and double click.
- Highlight the cardpresso.exe file and double click. The cardPresso installation window displays.
- Select English and click Next.
- Select Install in Programs folder and Install for all users, then click Next. Do not check the Select destination folder.
- On the cardPresso shortcuts window, select all boxes and click Next.
- Click Finish
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click OK.
Click to download the cardPresso user guide.
Before you start, make sure your USB device is plugged in.
To create a badge
- At the top of the window, select File > New or select the Pencil icon.
- Select the Card Type you want to use. CR80 is the standard badge size. Click OK.
- In the toolbar on left side of the window, select the T icon or at the top of the window, select Tool > Text.
- Stretch the box to enlarge it.
- Double click in the box to add text.
- Enter the text you want in the text box and click Close when you are finished. Use options in the toolbar on the right of the badge to change font family, style, size, and
- To add a barcode, in the right toolbar, click the Barcode tab.
- To add a number, stretch the box to enlarge it and then double click on the box.
- To change the font, in the toolbar on the right, select 3 of 9.