ACS Facilty Scheduler is a web-based solution using MS Visual Studio 2015, Dev Express, and related tools. ACS Facility Scheduler's primary programming language is C#, and it utilizes the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for application and server communication.
MS Visual Studio 2015
- Enables high performance by allowing programmers to use local storage to reduce web traffic and optimized connections to data.
- Encourages development of rich user interfaces via huge library of user controls.
- Reduces programming grunt work via .NET framework which provides a huge variety of pre-built services and classes.
- Improves programmer efficiency by providing Intellisense, an inline code guidance and help tool.
- Offers high quality by providing integrated debugging and code analysis to ensure quality from the beginning.