Using the Themes portion of Access ACS, you can customize much of your website to your particular tastes. Selecting grid colors is one of the many options you can customize.
To select your grid colors
- Point to Admin, then click Options.
- Click the Themes tab.
- On the Themes page, click Customize.
- Click Select Grid Colors.
- Enter a color number for each grid, such as #69c for light blue. You can also click and choose a color. The preview window changes to reflect your selections.
- Click Apply to add your custom grid colors or click Cancel to exit.