You can customize much of your Access ACS website to your tastes. Selecting your organization's logo is one option you can customize.
To select a logo to display on the Web site
- Point to Admin, then click Options.
- Click the Themes tab.
- On the Themes page, click Customize, then click Select Logo.
- To locate your custom logo, click Browse.
- To see how your logo will look in the Access ACS program, click Preview.
- In the Logo Link field, enter your website's URL to make the logo a link to your website.
- Click Apply to add your custom logo, or click Cancel to exit. If you do not like the look of your custom logo, click Reset Logo to restore the default Access ACS logo.