You can view attendance for all individuals enrolled in a class.
To view class attendance
- Point to Groups, then click Classes.
- On the Find a Class page, select a Master Group.
- Select a Class Code, or select a Division, Department, and Class. If a Master Group contains many tiers, Division and Department may not be available.
- In the I want to drop-down list, select View Attendance and click Go.
- On the View Attendance page, select a Month, Year, and Event, then click Go.
The Class Members grid displays beneath the View Attendance area. The grid lists the name of the class members, the weeks of the selected month the member attended, whether they were present or absent, and the total number of members present.
To sort the list by name, click the Names column. To sort the list by date, click the date you want to sort by.
The days the class meets displays in the first row of the grid. The days class attendance is recorded and uploaded display in the grid. One of three possible symbols displays beneath the dates:
What it means
Indicates the individual was present at the class.
Indicates the individual was absent from the class.
Indicates the individual was not yet entered in the class during the attendance period.