With the appropriate rights, you can view attendance for activity members.
When you view attendance, the day's activity attendance is recorded and uploaded display in the grid. One of three possible symbols displays beneath the dates:
What it means
Indicates the individual was present at the activity.
Indicates the individual was absent from the activity.
Indicates the individual was not entered in the activity during the attendance period yet.
To view activity attendance
- Point to Groups, then click Activities.
- Select the activity's Master Group, Category, and Element 1. If necessary, select additional elements.
- In the Action drop-down list, select View Attendance and click Go.
- On the View Attendance page, select a Month, Year, and Event.
- Click Go. The Activity Members grid displays beneath the View Attendance area. The grid lists the name of the activity members, the weeks the member attended, whether they were present or absent, and the total number of members present.