The Online Giving Forecast Report displays the gifts totals based on date range and fund.
If there is nothing to return based on your search criteria, the message You currently have no active giving schedules displays instead of the report grid.
To view the Online Giving Forecast Report
- Point to Reports, then click Online Giving Reports.
- Click the Online Giving Forecast Report tab.
- Enter a start date and end date in the From and To fields.
- If necessary, select a fund from the drop-down list. Otherwise, you can search on the default of All.
- Click Go.
A Fund Totals panel displays on the right side of the page. If you selected to include all funds in your search, this panel displays the name of each fund and the total amount of the gifts given to the fund in the date range selected. If you searched on one fund, the fund name and total amount of gifts given to the fund in the date range selected displays. The total of all the given funds displays at the bottom of the panel.
If you select to include all funds in your search and you have more than four funds available, a scroll bar displays in the Fund Totals panel. Use the scroll bar to view the rest of the available funds.
- The Online Giving Forecast Report displays the following information:
- Name <Last Name, First Name (Goes By)>
- Gift Amount
- Number of Gifts
- Total Gift Amount
- To export the report, click Export Grid. Select to open the file using Microsoft Excel or save the file to your computer, then click OK.
- To print the report, click Print.