The Bank Deposit Report lets you view detailed information about deposits and transactions.
After you view the transactions you can export the information to an Excel spreadsheet. If you export while viewing the Summary Transaction page, all of the available transactions display export. If you export while viewing a specific transaction, only the information displayed about that transaction is exported. To export the report to Excel, click Export.
To export the report, in the I want to... drop down list, click Export (.csv), then Go. To export the report for use in Realm, click Export (.csv) to Realm.
To view the Bank Deposit Report
- Point to Reports, then click Online Giving Reports.
- Click the Bank Deposit Report tab.
- In the drop-down list, select the Deposit Account you want to view transactions for.
- Enter the dates for the transactions you want to view in the appropriate fields. To select the dates from a calendar, click .
- Depending on the merchant account provider you have, click Go or Filter.
Depending on your merchant account provider, the Bank Deposit Report displays differently. The information does not display if there is no data.
Viewing deposit details
To view deposit details, click View Details for the desired batch.
To print the deposit details window, click Print. To export the deposit details window, click Export. If you export the window, all of the available contact information for an individual displays.