Once you have Signed up for Access ACS and received an email with instructions, you can sign in for the first time.
- In your Web browser, go to https://secure.accessacs.com.
- Enter your e-mail address and the password assigned in the welcome e-mail. You can also log in with your Site Number, User Name, and Password from the e-mail.
- When prompted, change your password after logging in.
Unique URL and Site Number
Access ACS provides a URL and a Site Number that are specific to your organization on the Member Login page.
- Open your ACS for Windows software.
- On the Help menu, click About. You will see your site number.
- If you cannot access your software, your primary contact or site administrator may have your site number.
- If you don't have access to your software or your site administrator, call Support at 1-800-669-2509, and we'll help.
Log in Any Time
After successfully signing in for the first time, you can sign in to Access ACS at any time.
- Go to http://my.accessacs.com.
Enter your organization’s Site Number.
- Enter your e-mail address associated with Access ACS and password. To sign in using your site number, user name, and password, click Sign in with User Name.
- Click Sign In.
- To have the program automatically display your user name when you go to access your page, select Remember me . This option does not store or auto-fill the Password field.
Problems Signing In?
- Have you signed up for Access ACS yet?
- Is your site number correct?
- Is your user name and password correct? (On the Sign In page, click Forgot your Password to have your password sent to you.)
- Contact your administrator if you are still unable to sign in.
Your next step is to Upload ACS People Records.