With the Small Groups feature, you can set up the positions that you want to use.
When you add an individual to a small group, you can select the individual’s position (co-leader, participant, guest) in the group.
To create a Small Groups position
- Point to Admin, then click Group Setup.
- Select Small Groups.
- Click the Positions tab.
- At the top of the page, click Add.
- In the Position field, enter the position name.
- In the Description text box, enter a description of the position.
- Under Show position with, select Small Groups. This allows small group leaders to take attendance.
- On the available tabs, select the attributes and qualifications that you want to assign to the position, then click Save.