Members, group leaders, and attendees with appropriate rights can view online directories that include individuals or families in your Access ACS database.
You can set the default preferences for your organization's family directories, but the options you select do not apply to individual directories.
Once you select the default preferences for your organization, members and attendees can customize their personal preferences on the My Personal Preferences page. For example, you decide to exclude all Access ACS users from the online directory. However, the Anderson family customizes their personal settings to include themselves in online directories. When users view online directories, information for the Anderson family displays.
You can also select the contact information that displays in online directories. For more information, see Selecting Online Directory Fields.
To select your default online directory preferences
- Point to Admin, then click Options.
- Make sure the Global Preferences tab is selected.
- In the Default Online Directory Preferences area, select one of the following options:
- To include all users in online directories, select Include all users in the online directory.
- To exclude all users from online directories, select Exclude all users in the online directory.
- Click Save.