With the appropriate rights, you can search on Small Groups.
To search on a small group
- Point to Directories, then click Advanced Search.
- To expand the section, click Select Small Groups.
- In the Groups A-L or Groups M-Z drop-down lists, select the small group you want to search. You can only select one group.
- Click Select. The small group displays in the Included Small Groups list.
- To begin searching, click Next. To search on multiple small groups, repeat steps 4 - 5.
To select additional search criteria, click another search criteria name.