With Advanced Search, you can search on multiple activities. Individuals who are members of at least one of the activities selected are included in the search results. Each activity is associated with four elements that can further define the activity.
To search on an activity
- Point to Directories, then click Advanced Search.
- To expand the section, click Select Activities.
- Select an activity from the Category drop-down list.
- Select items for Element 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Click Select. The activity displays in the Included Activity list.
- To begin searching, click Next. To search on multiple activities, repeat steps 4 - 6.
To select additional search criteria, click another search criteria name.