You can view and print the Directory of Outreach Contact Assignments, which is a comprehensive list of all assignments made for a particular date range. The list displays:
- The leaders assigned to make contacts
- The total number by individual
- Whether the contact was made or not made
- Whether there are overdue contacts
You can use this list to make sure that your staff and leaders are accountable for following up with their contacts.
To view the directory of outreach contact assignments
- Point to Directories, then click Connections.
- Click an individual’s name to view a list of contacts assigned to that individual. This list includes the contact type (description), due date, and status.
- To view detail information, including responses and comments, click View More.
- When the information displays, click Print to print the outreach activity.