You can print mailing labels for individuals in your organization who do not have an e-mail address or who prefer to receive information through the mail.
To print mailing labels
- Locate the organization.
- Select the record or records you want to print mailing labels for.
- Under I want to, select Print Mailing Labels and click Go.
- Select a Label Type and Label Selection.
- Click Preview. Review the labels and make sure the information is correct.
- Point to File, then click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, under Page Handling:
- Set Page Scaling to None.
- Clear the Auto-Rotate and Center options.
- Click OK.