Members and attendees can view their outreach assignments in Access ACS.
Before outreach assignments are available, an administrator with appropriate rights must upload connections from ACS to Access ACS.
- Point to Admin, then click Upload Records.
- Enter your ACS Desktop user name and password and click Login.
- In the ACS for Windows Export window, select Include Connections.
- Click Upload.
After you upload connections information, you can send a notification e-mail to members who have updated outreach assignments. You can change the default subject line and e-mail message.
To automatically send outreach notification after you upload connections, select Enable Outreach Connection Notification. If you do not select this, your e-mail will not be sent.
- Point to Admin, then click E-mail Notifications.
- Click Connection Notification.
- Edit the Subject, if necessary.
- Enter a message in the Message text box, if necessary.
- To automatically send the e-mail for new connections due within 7 days, select Enable Outreach Connection Notification. If you do not select this, Access ACS will not send the e-mail.
- To save your custom message and e-mail preferences, click Save.