With appropriate rights, you can mark worship attendance in Access ACS.
When you mark worship attendance, Access ACS creates a change request. To display the markings, an administrator must approve the change request in ACS People Suite and upload the changes to Access ACS.
To mark worship attendance
- Point to Groups, then click Mark Worship.
- Select the Worship Group, if applicable.
- Select the Marking Date in the drop-down list or click to select the date from a calendar.
- Select an item from the Event drop-down list, then click Go.
- Select the individuals for whom you want to mark attendance. Click a letter to view a list of individuals whose last names begin with that letter.
- To mark attendance and send a change request to your administrator for approval, click Submit
- To save the attendance markings without sending a change request, click Save. You can complete your markings and submit a change request at a later date.