With the appropriate rights, you can mark attendance for activities. You can mark attendance for activities at the category,element 1, and element 2 levels.
In addition to taking attendance for activity members, you can enter the total number of visitors and their names to track attendance for visitors.
When you enter attendance markings for classes, Access ACS creates a change request. Before the attendance markings display, an administrator must approve the change request inside ACS People Suite and upload the records to Access ACS.
The total number of visitors and their names do not display in the change request. The total and names are e-mailed to the administrator separately for manual entry.
To mark activity attendance
- Point to Groups, then click Activities.
- Select a master group from the Master Group drop-down list, and a category from Category drop-down list.
- If necessary, from the Element 1, 2, 3, and 4 drop-down lists, select the activity elements.
- In the Activity Members list, select the individuals you want to mark attendance for. To mark attendance for all individuals, select the option beside the Name column heading.
- In the I want to drop-down list, select Mark Attendance and click Go. The activity name, date, and event display on the Marking Attendance page.
- If necessary, change the Marking Date. To select the date from a calendar, click .
- If necessary, in the Event drop-down list, select the event you want to enter attendance for.
- Click Go.
- To mark the selected individuals present, in the Mark Selected List drop-down list, select Present. To mark the selected individuals absent, select Absent.
- In the Additional field, enter any guests not on the roster. The total number of attendees updates.
- Under Comments, enter any comments for other group leaders or staff. You can also enter guests' names.
- Click Submit.