The Organization Information page displays the information associated with an organization and allows you to search for that information.
You can filter your search results by organization level. Organization levels are user-defined in ACS. To locate organizations, you must have appropriate rights.
In the Organization Name field, you can search on reference names. A reference name is the name commonly used to refer to an organization. For example, the reference name for Second Baptist Church can be SBC.
When searching for organizations, you can enter partial search criteria. For example, to search for organizations with names beginning with S, type S in the Organization Name field.
To search for an exact match of your search criteria, select Exact Match Only. To customize the number of search results that display on each page, select an item in the Records Per Page drop-down list. Once your search results display, click an organization name to display the organization’s profile.
To locate an organization
- Point to Directories, then click Locate Organization. The Locate Organization page displays.
- If necessary, in the Organization Level drop-down list, select an item. By default, <Show All Organizations> is selected.
- In the Organization Name field, enter your search criteria.
- Click Run Search. The search results display.
To view all organizations
- Point to Directories, then click Locate Organization.
- In the Organization Level drop-down list, make sure <Show All Organizations> is selected.
- Click Run Search. The results display on the Locate Organization page.