With appropriate rights, you can export individuals to an Excel spreadsheet for use outside of Access ACS.
Select the individuals you want from the list, or to select all of the individuals displayed, select the check box beside Registrants in the grid. You can also export information about individuals selecting the search filters on the Registrations page.
To export individuals to an Excel spreadsheet
- Point to Events, then click Registrations.
- Select the event, and, if necessary, filter the list of registrants.
- To select single registrants, select the check box beside the desired individual.
- To select all of the registrants on the current page, select the check box beside Registrant at the top of the grid.
- To select all registrants, select ALL from the Records Per Page drop-down menu.
- Select Export to Excel from the I want to drop-down list, then click Go.