You can view, edit and print information related to a family on the View Family Information page.
When you edit the family record, the changes are sent to the Administrator for approval. A photo of the family also displays, if one is available and if the member has selected this option.
If a member selects Do not display photos when viewing individual or family information a View Photo link displays.
If the member does not have rights to view photos, this area is blank.
To edit family information and/or pictures
- Point to Directories, then click Locate Family.
- In the Last Name field, enter the family's last name.
- On the Family Information page, click Edit.
- Edit the family record or click Family Photo to edit or delete the picture. Current picture cannot be deleted.
- Click Submit to send a change request to the Administrator or Cancel to return to the previous screen.
Selecting Do not display photos when viewing individual or family information turns photos off for the individual member only. Staff Members and Lay Leaders with rights to photos can view all photos.