You can e-mail your small group participants from Access ACS.
To e-mail a small group
- Point to Groups, then click Small Groups.
- Select the master level Group for the small group.
- Click the Group Name.
- Select the members you want to e-mail.
- In the I want to... drop-down list, click Send a Message, then click Go.
- To change the Reply To and Subject fields, click Change. These fields are automatically inserted.
- Enter any additional e-mail addresses to send the message to.
Enter a subject for the message.
- Optional: Select to Send this message to the parents of children. this is helpful if the participants of the small group are teens and the information in the e-mail is concerning payment for a retreat.
- Compose your message, then click Send Message.