Small group leaders with the appropriate rights can delete small groups.
Deleting a small group removes all group information and bottom-level groups. It is permanent and cannot be undone.
To delete a small group
- Point to Groups, then click Small Groups.
- Select the Master level group, then locate the specific small group.
- Click the name of the group you want to delete.
- In the uppermost drop-down list, click I want to, then click Delete Group.
- Click Go
- When the confirmation message displays, enter DELETE in the box, then click OK.