Sometimes individuals are no longer a part of an activity because they have left your church or organization. You can delete these individuals from an activity roster. The icon displays beside the individual or individuals you delete.
Deleting individuals sends a change request to the administrator, who must approve the change in ACS People Suite and upload records to Access ACS before the deleted individual(s) are removed from the roster.
To delete an individual from an activity roster
- Point to Groups, then click Activities.
- Select the activity's Master Group, Category, and Elements from the available drop-down lists.
- Select the individual or individuals you want to delete from the activity roster.
- Click Delete from Roster.
- When the confirmation dialog box displays, click Yes to delete the individual.