edit small groups. Small group leaders can edit the information for the small groups they lead.Members with appropriate rights can create or
When you create a new small group, it is automatically added to the database.
To create a small group
- Point to Groups, then click Small Groups.
- Click Create a Group.
- Enter the What and Where information for the small group. Fields marked with a red asterisk indicate required fields.
- Click Continue.
- Select one of the three available options for what time the small group meets. If you select Yes, I know what times we are meeting, enter a start and end time.
- Select one of the three available options for what days the small group meets. If you select Yes, I know what dates we are meeting, select your scheduling preference from the available options.
- To add another meeting time after establishing the initial meeting time, click Add Another at the bottom of the page. To delete a meeting time, locate the meeting time you want to delete and click .
- Click Save and Continue.
- On the Group Details page, select or enter the applicable options for your group.
- To schedule reminders, select Send e-mail to group members, then select when to send the e-mail. You can enter the e-mail's text.
- When finished, click Done.