- Point to Events, then click Events Setup.
- Click Create New Event.
- If prompted, select an event type.
- In the available fields, enter general information about the event. You can also upload an image and add a description.
- Select the event's location.
- Select any resources you need, then click Next.
- Enter any contact, campus, or department information, then click Next.
- Enter your registration periods.
- Enter any payment options.
Accept Online Payments - Lets members and attendees pay for registration online using an approved credit card, debit card, or electronic check. This option requires you have an Access ACS approved merchant account.
Accept Offline Payments - Lets members and attendees pay for registration offline. This option can be used for cash, personal checks, and other forms of payment not covered under the Accept Online Payments option.
- Select if registrants can register additional guests. Click Next.
Allow registrants to register guests (with names) - Lets members and attendees register individuals with names for the event. The individual’s first and last name are required for the registration to be complete.
Allow registrants to register guest (number of guests only) - Lets members and attendees register a large number of individuals for an event without having to specify each and every one. If you select this option, you won't know these guests' names.
- Enter any capacity information, requirements, or forms. Click Next.
- In the Your Custom Message field, enter a custom message registrants receive. You can include event details, images, receipts, and links to files for downloading as well. Click Next.
- To confirm the event, select Click here to confirm this event to allow individuals to sign up.
- Click Finish.
If your church uses ACS Facility Scheduler with Event Registration, additional fields display to guide you through entering information on the event for the church calendar.
When you create new events, the Events Coordinator must approve and confirm them in ACS Facility Scheduler before they display.
- Point to Events, then click Calendar.
- On the right side of the page, click Add Event.
- If Event Types are already established in Facility Scheduler, select the Event Type that matches the event you want to create. If Event Types have not been established in Facility Scheduler, the Add/Edit Event page displays.
- Enter an event name and select a calendar. If you want the event to display on multiple calendars, click Add the event to other calendars. In the Select Multiple Calendars dialog box, select the desired calendars and click OK. Event names can 50 characters long and contain letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Select if the event reoccurs. If so, enter the recurrence pattern.
- Enter a start time and date, and an end time and date for the event. To select the date from a calendar, click . If the event lasts the entire day, select All Day.
- To select an image to represent the event, click Click to add an image for this event. You can either Select a picture from your Media Files or Browse and Upload an image from your computer.
- Enter a Description to display for the event. Descriptions are limited to 500 characters and can contain letters, numbers, and special characters. To check your spelling, click Check Spelling.
- If necessary, select any tags you want to associate with the event. Select a tag from the drop-down list, then click Select. If the tag you want is not available, click Add to add it to the list. For more information on tags, see Tags.
- Continue entering location and resource information.
- Once you have entered the necessary information, click Save to continue the Event Registration Setup.