If you want to include questions for event registrants to answer, you can create custom questions.
For example, if your registrants are signing up for Vacation Bible School, you can create a Yes or No custom question to ask if the children they are registering have any allergies, then create a single line text question to ask what those allergies are.
You can edit and delete questions after adding them. After members answer a question, you cannot delete it. To prevent it from displaying for future registrations, clear the Active? option to disable the question. To delete a question that members have not answered, click Delete.
To edit a question, click the question in the list. After you make your changes, click Update Question to save your changes.
To create a custom question
- In the Question text box, enter your question.
- In the Answer Type drop-down list, select the type of question. If you select List of Options, enter your answer choices in the Options text box. Each answer choice must be on a new line.
- Select Required to make the questions mandatory for completing registration.
- To disable a question, clear the Active option.
- Click Add Question. The question displays in the previous list. To change the order of questions, drag and drop the question's move handle .
- To set up multiple questions, repeat these steps.