With the appropriate rights, you can copy members from a class roster to a small group or multiple small groups.
After you copy the roster, the individuals retain their previous group position status. Individuals on the class roster who are already enrolled in the small group are not overwritten.
To copy a class roster to a small group
- Point to Groups, then click Classes.
- On the Find a Class page, select a Master Group.
- Select a Class Code, or select a Division, Department, and Class.
- Select the individuals you want to copy. To copy the entire class roster, select the check box beside Name.
- In the I want to drop-down list, select Copy to Small Group, then click Go.
- Select the small group roster or rosters to copy to, then click Submit.