If you are viewing these release notes on March 27, 2013. . .
Please note it will take a few days for Church Life to update in the Itunes™ and Google Play™ stores. As such, these enhancements and corrections may not be available immediately upon the new Access ACS update.
The March 2013 release of Church Life focuses on assigned connections and online giving.
This new feature is available to ACS PayPlus clients only.
- Corrected issue with searching using a full name.
- Issue with comments not displaying for staff members with View Only rights set in Access ACS when using Church Life. To correct, grant Full Access rights in Access ACS.
- Android Only – Corrected issue with Facility Scheduler events scheduled for 12:00 PM displaying as 12:00 AM.
- iPhone Only – Corrected issue the occurred when searching in Church Life for iPhone. If a family had a member with a blank first name and clicked a family member’s name, the iPhone app would crash and close out.
- .mobi Only – Corrected issue with People Search not working correctly in Google Chrome™ and Internet Explorer™ unless you click the security shield.