When contributors add pledges, a change request is created in Access ACS.
This change request displays under New Change Requests on the Administrative Dashboard, and an administrator must apply it.
Pledges cannot be added if the:
- contributor already has a pledge for that selected fund and date range
- fund no longer exists in ACS People Suite
- contributor no longer has a record in ACS People Suite.
To apply change requests
- Log into ACS People Suite.
- Under Advanced Tools, click on the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Sync with Access ACS, and click Go .
- Under Change Requests, click Pledges.
- Click Apply.