Sometimes you need to add someone to an activity because they signed up late. Other times you need to add a lot of individuals because you have just started the group or you have a surge in interest.
With the appropriate rights, you can add an individual or individuals to an activity roster.
Adding an individual to a roster creates a change request. Before the individual displays on the roster, an administrator must approve the request inside ACS People Suite and upload the changes to Access ACS.
To add individuals to an activity roster
- Point to Groups, then click Activities.
- Select the activity's Master Group, Category, and Elements from the available drop-down lists.
- Click Add to Roster.
- On the Add Member page, enter the individual's search criteria in the Last Name and First Name fields.
- Click Find.
- Click the check box beside name of the individual you want to add.
- To add the individuals and return to the Activity Search page, click Add. To add additional individuals, click Add Another.