With appropriate rights, you can add individuals to class rosters.
Adding an individual creates a change request. To display the individual in the class roster, an administrator must approve the change request inside ACS People Suite and upload the changes to Access ACS.
To indicate that the class is the individual's main class, select Primary Class for the selected individual(s).
To add an individual to a class roster
- View the class roster.
- Click Add to Roster.
- On the Lookup Individual page, enter a Last Name and First Name.
- Click Find.
- In the Search Results list, select the individual or individuals you want to add.
- In the Effective Date field, enter the date that the individual becomes a class member, if applicable.
- If the class selected will be the primary class, select the Primary Class for the selected individual(s) option.
- To add the individuals and return to the Class Search page, click Add. To add the selected individuals and add additional individuals, click Add Another.