After you create and confirm your event, you can add sub-events.
For example, you set up a youth camping retreat event. During the retreat, you plan to offer multiple sessions for participants to attend. You can set each session up as a sub-event. When members register for the youth retreat, they can also sign up for different sessions.
You can also set up prices for sub-event registration periods, or offer free sub-events. If you have an authorized merchant account, members can pay registration fees online.
To add a sub-event
- Create and confirm your event.
- Navigate to Events > Event Setup.
- Under Event Setup Expert, click on the name of your event.
- Under Sub-Events, click Add Sub-Event.
- In the Event Name field, enter your sub-event's name.
- Select the Start Date and End Date.
- Enter the sub-event's Description and click Next.
- Add any applicable registration periods for the sub-event, then click Next.
- Enter the sub-event's capacity and openings.
- To create custom questions, select Collect additional custom information from the registrant.
- To set up additional supplies for the sub-event, select Allow registrants to order additional supplies for this event.
- Upload any sub-event waivers, permission slips or other forms. Click Next.
- To confirm the sub-event and allow individuals to register for it, click Finish.