The Account Login Invitation e-mail lets you invite individuals who registered for an event or contributed to create an Access ACS account.
This e-mail is sent automatically, but you can edit the template to meet your organization's needs.
To send account login invitations
- Point to Admin, then click E-mail Notifications.
- Click Login Account Invitation.
- The administrator’s e-mail address displays in the Reply To field. If you prefer that responses are sent to a different e-mail address, you can enter it.
- In the Friendly Name field, enter the name you want to display for Sender in the recipients e-mail client.
- By default, “An Invitation from Site Name” displays in the Subject field. You can edit this to meet your organization’s preferences.
- To include individual information in the e-mail, use the Form Field drop-down list options to search for and insert this information. You can insert the recipient's name, your site name, your site phone number, or create a login link.
If applicable, customize the e-mail message.
Use the E-mail Toolbar to format your notification e-mail to your organization’s specifications. You can customize font type and size, formatting, alignment, and colors.
- To save the e-mail, click Save.