When individuals at your organization request to volunteer for available opportunities, you can accept or reject each request. If necessary, you can also send an e-mail message to the individual.
To accept or reject a volunteer request
- Point to Serving, then click Manage Opportunities.
- Click the name of the opportunity you want to manage volunteers for.
- Under Interested Volunteers, select the individual you want to serve in the opportunity.
- If necessary, enter an acceptance or rejection message in the Include a custom E-mail Message text box.
- To accept a volunteer, click Accept. To reject a volunteer, click Decline.