In the case of a disaster or fatal error, you can restore a previous backup created with ACS Backup/Restore.
When you restore ACS data, you overwrite any existing ACS data that resides on your system.
We strongly recommend that you make another backup before restoring.
The Windows instructions in the following procedure are for Windows 8.1.
- On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start screen displays.
- Click the arrow button . The Apps view displays.
- Click ACS Backup.
- Enter your user name and password and click OK.
- Click Restore.
- Select the backup file that you want to restore and click Open.
- Select the datasets that you want to restore and click OK.
If you use ACS OnDemand and need to restore a previous backup, contact ACS Support at 1-800-669-2509.