When you add new people to your dataset by importing them through Olan Mills, the following information is entered for them by default:
- A new family is created, with an adult designated as the Head of Household.
- All address information from the roster.
- The Phone Number from the roster.
- All individuals are given a Member Status of Member.
- All individuals are given a Record Type of Member.
- Individuals are assigned a Family Position.
- All individuals are assigned a Newsletter selection of Family.
- If a picture was linked to this Roster entry, then the picture is imported as well. You can view the picture for this family in the View/Edit Individual window, on the Pictures tab.