You can add new family records directly to the Roster Information from the Olan Mills Photo Import. Use this to add people who are not yet in your ACS records, but whose photos were taken at your recent Olan Mills photo session. This allows you to do the following:
- If you have a family photograph, but no matching family in the Roster, you can add a new family and then match that photograph to your new family.
- You can add a new Family to the system (even if there is no matching photograph) and that family will be imported to ACS along with all the other Roster families.
These steps are only valid if you have not yet imported the Olan Mills photo data into your ACS records. Otherwise you must add the family manually under Manage Records in ACS People.
- After you have imported photos from Olan Mills, click the Match Data tab.
- Click Add Family.
- Enter the information about the family.
- Click OK to add this family to your records. Click OK to continue and add more families.
- When you are finished adding new families, click Close.
Now, return to where you left off in the steps for importing photos from Olan Mills.
If you accidentally entered incorrect information for a family, or matched the wrong image with the wrong family, click Clear Form to start over.