Pcontrib.exe creates a Zero Amount AS CAN pledge for the selected year and fund for all contributors that do not already have a pledge for that year and fund. This utility is not available for ACS 11.0 and above.
Since the procedure could result in data loss, perform a People Backup before running the utility.
- Make sure all ACS users are logged out of all ACS Desktop Products before performing the backup.
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start > Programs > ACS Technologies > ACS Tools.
- Click ACS Backup, then log in using your ACS user name and password.
- Under Data Options, select People Data Backup.
- Optional: Under Additional Options, select Verify Backup.
- Under Configuration, note the Backup Destination Directory. To change the location, click Lookup .
- Click Backup.
In the Select Datasets window, clear any datasets you do not want to back up. We recommend backing up all datasets in each backup in case your data needs to be repaired, but if you include pictures, the backup may be very large.
- Click OK.
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start > Programs > ACS Technologies > ACS Tools > Utility Manager.
- Click Support Programs, then enter the Daily Password.
- On the People tab, click Contributions.
- Double-click on cbdeldet.exe, then click Run Utility.
- Select the desired Year and Fund.
- Click Make Pledge.
- When the confirmation message displays, click OK then Close.