Pcontrib.exe creates a Zero Amount AS CAN pledge for the selected year and fund for all contributors that do not already have a pledge for that year and fund. This utility is not available for ACS 11.0 and above.
Since the procedure could result in data loss, perform a People Backup before running the utility.
- Log in using your ACS user name and password.
- Under Data Options, select People Data Backup.
- Optional: Under Additional Options, select Verify Backup.
- Under Configuration, note the Backup Destination Directory. To change the location, click Lookup .
- Click Backup.
In the Select Datasets window, clear any datasets you do not want to back up. We recommend backing up all datasets in each backup in case your data needs to be repaired, but if you include pictures, the backup may be very large.
- Click OK.
If you use ACS OnDemand, log into OnDemand as an administrator to make a backup.
- Open the ACS Utility Manager.
a.) Windows 7: On your Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start menu displays. Click All Programs > ACS Technologies > ACS Tools > Utility Manager. The ACS Technologies - Utility Manager window displays.
b.) Windows 8.1: On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start screen displays. Click the arrow button . The Apps view displays. In the ACS Technologies section, click Utility Manager. The ACS Technologies - Utility Manager window displays.
c.) Windows 10: On the Windows desktop, click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the screen. The Start menu displays. Scroll to the ACS Technologies section, and click Utility Manager.
- Click Support Programs, and enter the Daily Password.
- On the People tab, click Contributions.
- Double-click on cbdeldet.exe, and click Run Utility.
- Select the desired Year and Fund.
- Click Make Pledge.
- When the confirmation message displays, click OK > Close.