The Online Giving feature provides the Online Giving Report. The report provides a list of Online Giving transactions. You can filter the report by the date.
When non-members make contributions using the Online Giving feature, Access ACS does not download the contribution information to ACS. A user with appropriated rights must enter the outstanding contributions in ACS entered by any non-member. Member contributions are imported when you post contributions.
- Log into your Access ACS account.
- Point to Admin, then click Admin Reports.
- Enter the date range in the From and To fields, or click to select the dates from a calendar.
- From the Show drop-down list, select to display Members and Non Members, Members Only, or Non Members Only in the Online Giving Report.
- Click Go.
- View the report.
- At the top of the page, click Print. The Print Preview page displays.
- On the Print Preview page, click Print. The Print dialog box displays.
- Click Print.