The Additional Fields tab displays a number of additional fields that can be customized to the needs of your organization. You can set up these fields in Define Lists.
Once you activate additional fields in Define Lists, you can enter data on the Additional Fields tab. Data in these fields is available for reports as a Special Field and can also be used for Searches, Filters, Mail Merges, and Exports. You can also move or change the fields using Mass Change.
Tips for the Additional Fields tab
If part of a field description name is hidden, place your cursor over the name to display the entire description.
Each additional field displayed on the Additional Fields tab links to Define Lists. Use these links to access Define Lists on-the-fly and edit or set up the displayed additional fields.
- Under Manage Records, click the People tab.
- In the drop-down list, select View/Edit Individual and click Go .
- In the Find Person window, select the individual you want to enter information for and click View/Edit.
- Click the Additional Fields tab and select or enter all the appropriate information in the fields.
- When finished, click OK, then Close.