The People Statistics Graph is a breakdown of the individuals in your organization based on the selected field(s). You can choose to see statistics for any Individual List or Field, any Family List or Field, or any Address field. You can also subtotal your graph by selecting an additional field to narrow down your results. To learn more, see Editing your People Graph's Layout.
For example, you can select Blood Donor and Include Members and see a graph that shows how many and what percentage of your members are blood donors, are not blood donors, are blood donors only in an emergency, or have no blood donor information on record.
When you select the ZIP Code field, the People Statistics Graph displays only 5-digit ZIP Code numbers.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Graphs tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People and click Go .
- In the upper sidebar, under Graphs, select People Statistics Graph and click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options.
- To select the field(s) on which to base your graph, click Edit Chart Layout. Then, click OK to return to the Report Options tab.
- Click Preview. Your graph displays in the Preview pane.