The Activities Statistics Graph provides a breakdown of the individuals in an activity's Master Group or levels based on the selected field. You can choose to see statistics for any Individual List or Field, any Family List or Field, or any Address field. You can also subtotal your graph based on another field to narrow down your results.
For example, suppose you want to see a graph of your various music ministries, including your praise band, women's choir, and string ensemble. In Group Options, you would select to base your graph off of the Master Group (Music Ministry) and select All Levels. Then, in Edit Layout, you would subtotal by Roster Group (praise band, women's choir, and string ensemble). When you click preview, the graph displays a visual representation of those in your music ministry, which would be subtotaled by praise band, string ensemble, and women's choir.
Or, suppose you want to know the breakdown of sopranos, altos, and tenors in your women's choir. In Group Options, you would select Music Ministry in the Master Group field, clear All Levels, and select women's choir in the list of categories. Then, in Edit Layout, you would subtotal your graph by the category (women's choir), then by the element you use for your participants' voice range (Element 1, 2, 3, or 4). When you click Preview, the graph displays a visual representation of those in the women's choir, subtotaled by voice range.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Graphs tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People and click Go .
- In the upper sidebar, under Graphs, select Activities Statistics Graph and click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the appropriate options.
- Click Group Options to select the activity Master Group or category you want to work with.
- Click Edit Chart Layout to select the field(s) on which to base your graph, then click OK to return to the Report Options tab.
- Click Preview. Your graph displays in the Preview pane.