When an individual or organization signs up for your activity, you can add a reservation record. This adds them to your activity's roster.
To add a reservation record
- Under Manage Records, click the People tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Reservations and click Go .
- In the Activity field, select the desired activity and then click Add.
- Do one of the following:
- Click People to add a new member or locate an individual from an existing People record in the Find Person window.
- Click Organization to locate an existing Organizations record.
- Click Special Mailings to locate an existing Special Mailings record. You may only add a reservation for records previously entered in Special Mailings with the Special Mailings option.
- Enter the information directly into the Add/Edit Reservations window to add the record to the Reservations module only. This record is not added to the People database, and an asterisk displays to the left of the last name on all non-member records.
- On the Contact tab, enter contact information by clicking Find Contact to use an existing People record, or entering the contact information directly into the fields.
- On the Notes tab, enter any notes relating to the individual's reservation.
- On the Picture tab, click Import if you want to import a picture for the reservation record.
- On the Categories tab, select the category elements that pertain to this record.
- On the Cost tab, select the costs for this record. Remember that default cost is automatically assigned based on the default cost added in Setup. If you add the default cost after the individual has been added to the activity, the default cost on their previous records will not automatically update. You will have to change them manually.
- On the Payments tab, enter any payments for this record.
- Click OK to accept all entries.