FAQ Quick Links
Do I need to close the year in Accounts Receivable?
No, Accounts Receivable does not have year-end closing procedures. After posting all payments and invoices for December, close the month of December. The posting period is set to January of the next year.
Do I have to print special statements for customers?
If you need to provide your customers with a tax statement, you can print the Statement of Receipts with total payments only for the calendar year.
- Under Generate Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Receivable and click Go .
- Expand Statements and select Statement of Receipts.
- In the lower sidebar, select the view and date range to print the report for. Select the beginning and ending dates to include payments. These dates will match the Payment Date list on the individual payments.
- Click Customize.
- Under Report Options and Customer Options, make the necessary selections.
- If you need to change the default printer setup options, click Printer Setup.
- Click Preview. Use the preview tools to view and print statements processed.